Injury Lawyers Annual College Student Scholarship
Injury Lawyers, a Texas Personal Injury Law Firm, is pleased to offer an annual $1,000 scholarship to a student who is currently attending or planning on attending their first year of college or graduate school. The annual scholarship program is aimed at students who have overcome a challenge in life, performed community service, and demonstrates financial need.
AWARD AND KEY DATES
• Scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded annually
• Scholarship check will be made out to winner’s school and mailed to recipient’s home address
• Application and supporting material must be submitted by the last of July 31st annually
• Scholarship winner will be notified prior to August 31st annually.
• Submits a brief essay between 350 to 700 words detailing a single challenge in life you have overcome, community services you have been involved in and how you intend to finance your education.
Submit the following to email@example.com
o Completed Application
o Current college or graduate school transcript or, if not already enrolled, your acceptance letter to a college or graduate school.
o Proof of at least a 2.5 GPA
• U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
• Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the United States for completion of undergraduate or graduate degree.
• Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
• The applicant must comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA